Tak Seronok


Assalamualaikum. uhuk uhuk~~ :'(




Tak seronok because today I had a terrible fever :(
Actually since last night,
after I got off the phone with a friend,
out of sudden kena gastric teruk :(
But i tried my best to just tahan because tak nak kejut anyone :(
But then, I couldn't sleep until 7 in the morning,
I just had to wake someone up,
but....:(
hurmm..my body temperature went up, I can feel it :(
I tried to sleep,
until 12 something I woke up,
and I really can't take it anymore.
My whole body was aching and I felt awful :(
So my sister want to took me to the clinic,
but i said..
"TakMo!! nanti kene amek darah"
then Aku mencekik pelbagai jnis ubt..
and act sprti owg yg sht sjahtere..
for melegekan hati my loved i go to school n did sme xtvt
My beep test is level 7.1..really2 b'syukor..
after that some unexpected mistake is coming..
dun no why..
i'm so naik angin with budak2 silat..
sorry beb..my body temperature so high at that time :(



No comments:

SEGALA YANG BERADA DI ATAS INI ADALAH HAK MILIK BLOG INI