Whatchuwant Pimp My Ride

Hi. Good Morning guys!
errr.. It is Morning now?
hoho.. ignore it..! cuz I've something important to tell you!!
listen me carefully..oh.sorry! not a listening but read it !
you know I'm not talking to you, so how can you listen to me.
LOL!

what it is?
WHATCHUWANT WANT(xpax) YOU TO WIN A AMAZING PRIZE!

RM 10 000 DAILY ! 


waw! only for X-pax user!
you see this prize?
waw!!!!

Dear Xpack user, Did you know about “Pimp My Ride” ?


with Whatchuwant Pimp My Ride contest from Xpax. A lucky Nuffnanger will be able to enjoy the car or motorcycle modification style ala MTV! Not only that, the next 10 entries will get prize money of RM200!


pergh!!! cool!! love this contest!

if I selected in this contest, I want to modify my beloved bike!
only Lagenda 135..
why a bike? why not car?
cuz i love bike! bike is simple and make me moving faster than a car in road congestion condition..
but we must carefull...

this is my bike. so sporty.. I want to change body bike and rim..
I thought if  I put some colour like whatchuwant picture.
waw! nice!!!! love it..  :)


Nuffnang dan Xpax should choose me! 
why?
CUZ I'm really excited about this  contest. I put all of my day to making this contest more amazing by promoted to my Xpax friend. Guess what! they are also want to join this contest..



No comments:

SEGALA YANG BERADA DI ATAS INI ADALAH HAK MILIK BLOG INI